Hellooo Everyonee 🙂
I am super excited today as this is my first post on Cooking Diary by Shruti. I have been waiting to write this since ages. But today when i am actually writing it, i am super nervous. I am a fooodie and I love cooking for my family and friends. I love to try new recipes and innovate my own tooo. I promise you would enjoy cooking and trying these recipes urself and would be equally delighted as i be while making them. They will be easy…. delicious… and gorgeous looking…. <3. Well dont all of us love food which is nicely plated? The answer is YES. 😀
When it comes to desserts they have been my weakness always. As a kid, i would go to the bakery and look at all those yummylicious pastries, muffins, cakes, doughnuts and wanted to eat them all at one go :p. Well things haven’t changed today either. However, when it comes to baking these things at home, I believe muffins are the most easiest of all. They dont require so much time and effort and are super tasty. I enjoy making desserts the most. My muffins are ready in minutes and will melt in your mouth. They are soo moist and chocolatyy, you wont be able to resist them.
Well, we all have this misconception that to make good things we need a lot of ingredients. WRONG!! Only a few that too easily available at your kitchen. And the shelf life of these muffins are 4 to 5 days. So you can easily bake them and keep it for treating ur frends or loved ones :*
The recipe will make about 10 to 12 medium sized muffins.
Prep Time- 25 mins
Baking Time- 20 mins
- All Purpose Flour- 1 1/2 cup or 200 gms
- Unsalted Butter- 120 gms
- Sugar- 3/4 cup
- Baking powder- 1 tsp.
- Baking soda- 1/2 tsp
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder- 2 to 3 tbsp
- Mashed Banana- 1 ripe
- Chocolate chips- 1/2 cup
- Milk- 2 tbsp
- Vanilla extract- 1/2 tsp
1. Sieve Flour, Baking Powder, Baking soda, and Unsweetened Cocoa and keep them separately in a bowl.
2. Melt Butter and whisk it until light in color and add sugar and whisk until fluffy.
3. Add in the mashed banana and mix nicely.
4. Now add in the dry mixture and fold in slowly using a spatula. Add milk as required. The mixture shouldnt be too thin.
5. Add Chocolate Chips and Vanilla extract. Fold in the mixture together for a smooth and consistent mixture.
6. Put paper muffin cups in a muffin tray and fill in the batter. Do not overfill the muffin cups.
7. If you are out of muffin cups.. simply grease the muffin tray well and add your batter.
8. You can make them in two batches. Well i did so 😛
9. Bake in a preheated oven, for about 20 to 25 mins. After the given time check it with a skewer . If it comes out clean ur muffins are ready… if not u can put them again for about 5 mins.
10. Finally the best double chocolate fudge muffins would be ready. You can have them either with vanilla icecream or the flavour of ur choice or even with chocolate sauce.. I like my muffins just the way they are…. 🙂 😀 :*
Feel free to post your feedbacks or queries and I would love to get back to you on them.