Sweet and Saltyyy !! Perfect !
These Sweet & Salty Cookies have an amazing taste. Carom Seed Cookies (Ajwain Cookies) have been my all time favorite….. Its so easy to make at home and gives you the best crunchy cookies which you cant resist.
Don’t they look amazing….Golden in color and so crunchyy… They go perfectly with your evening tea and you just cant stop eating them….. The aroma of Carom Seeds while baking will make you impatient… Well i tried one fresh out of the oven,…. Couldnt resist more time! 😛
At first they might look complicated….All of us are a little hesitant trying cookies at home…Because it always scares us that they might not turn out as good as the one we get from the bakery…. But trust me it is a MYTH…. You can bake them as good as the ones you get from outside…. EVEN BETTER ACTUALLY 😀 :*
SO TRY THEM….. TASTY AND CRUNCHYYY !!!!!
Makes about 2 dozen cookies ( Standard Cookie Size)
Preparation Time- 15 mins
Baking Time- 15-20 mins
All Purpose Flour- 200 gms ( 1 Cup)
Unsalted Butter- 80 gms
Granulated Sugar- 60 gms
Carom Seeds- 2 tsp
Salt- A pinch
Milk- 1 Tbsp
Preheat oven at 200 degrees for 10 mins.
1. Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl and try and combine them with butter.
2. Add milk (as required) and knead a dough.
3. Once the dough is ready..Keep it aside for sometime…for the dough to rest and also to make it perfect for rolling.
4. Roll out the Dough… Make sure it is not very thin…
5. Now you are ready to cut your cookies in any shape you like. With the help of a cookie cutter you can give your cookies your favorite shape.
6. Now you are all ready to set it in the oven. Grease a butter paper and place the cookies on them ready to keep on the baking tray.
7. Bake them for 15 mins at 160 degrees. Depending on your oven the time may vary.
Let the cookie cool down before you try them…… I hope you enjoy the cookies as much as I did.
Pls to write ur valuable feedback.