Hellloooo Lovely Readers 🙂
Are you looking for an easy, fast, delicious and healthy breakfast option? Are your children or siblings not eating fruits…….. which you want them to? Do you find it difficult to make a healthy yet delicious breakfast when you are running short of time?
Well if Yes…………. The answer to these queries is the most easiest and healthiest breakfast option: “FRUIT PARFAIT”
Breakfast is the start of the day and you want it to be amazing…… Isnt it? Its reallly annoying when you wake up to a breakfast you don’t like…………………. Well, i get super annoyed. I have been trying to make really fun breakfasts these days….that are so gorgeous looking that it just makes your day 🙂
Hellooo…. Aren’t all of us bored with the routine- Milk, Cornflakes, Breads, Toasts, Butter, Pancakes etc??????There has to be something different!!! All of you will agree to this 😛 …. So to your rescue i will be posting a lot of easy yet healthy breakfast options that would make your day…. This is the first one i am posting in this categoryy…….
Whenever we look at something like the picture posted above, we are too scared to try them. It just shows so much effort must have gone in….But trust me it is super easy to make….. And the best part is , with everything available in hand you can make them any time of the day you want to!
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and we want to add as much nutrients as possible to this. Fruit Parfaits are full of nutrients from all raw ingredients and the best part about them is that you can make it the way you like………….. Isnt that cool? The fruits can be of your choice… the Yogurt can be of your choice and you can even carry them in plastic cups for work or school…… … It fulfills the urge of a dessert tooo.. but yeahh… A healthy dessert i must say 😛
Serves- 4 to 5
Prep Time- 30 mins
Presenting Time- 10 mins
- Biscuit Crumbs- 1 cup
- Vanilla Yogurt- 3 cups
- Castor Sugar- 2 Tbsp
- Salt- A pinch
- Chocolate Chips( white/dark)- 3 Tbsp
- Sprinklers- 1 Tbsp (Optional)
- Fresh Fruits Diced
- Mixed Granola- 1 Cup
- In a food processor, grind the biscuits and granola together. If you like it crunchy you may skip grinding the granola in the food processor.
- Line your service glass with a layer of this mixture.
- You may add chocolate chips to the mixture too…. Its completely your choice..( I like mine a lil chocolatyy 😉
- Once you have lined your serving glass with it… Allow it to cool in the refrigerator for about 15 mins.
- Now you gotta start layering the yogurt and the fruits one by one.Add a pinch of salt and sugar to your yogurt to enhance the taste. This is entirely optional. Create as many layers as you like.
7. Add sugar to citrus fruits so that they dont taste too sour.
8. Layer with the fruits you like and use your creativity to make it look beautiful.
9. Top with chocolate chips and sprinklers to give it an additional taste .
Your healthy and easy breakfast is now ready. :* 🙂
*The biscuits can totally be of your choice. You could use digestive biscuits, bourbon biscuits, oat cookies, chocolate cookies or any other flavor and texture of cookies you like.
* Using chocolate chips and sprinklers is optional…. Its entirely your choice. They just add a little more flavor to your parfait.
* You can use any yogurt of your choice. Vanilla yogurt is not compulsary.
Hope you enjoy making them….. Do contact me for any queries…. I would love to answer them.
Enjoy Cooking 🙂