The Sunshine Award
Yeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiii………”When You Are Happy & You Know It Clap Your Hands “.Its my First Nomination….Feels super special…. 😀 :* Its not been long that I have started writing my blog and a nomination for The Sunshine Award ….. Makes me super super happppie 😀
Yesterday, when i got nominated , I had no idea what it was all about. I was happy yet all confused as to what am i supposed to do. Sanjana, who not only nominated me , also helped me understand it. And after that, i realized its an award given by other bloggers to motivate you. Thank you soo much Sanjana of Feeding The Sonis for nominating my blog for this award. This is my first nomination as a blogger and its Amazing. Your blog is really really nice and the recipes are mouth watering. I am gonna try them soon 🙂 Guys if you are looking for amazing and easy recipes and gorgeous pictures do check her blog here : Feeding The Sonis
Sunshine Award is like a motivator. As the name says- it motivates you to Shine Always no matter what. And Yellow being one of my Favorite Colors makes it all the more special for me 😉 😛
Its a great feeling that one of the participation rules allows me to nominate 10 bloggers for the same. I feel so delighted to spread this happiness.My list of favorite blogs is really long and I am finding it so difficult to pick only 10 out of them. Well but I believe there would be more opportunities to nominate i hope…….. 😀
My nominees are:
- My Kitchen Moments
- Skinny Chef De Cuisine
- Shine On Beautiful
- Kitchen Konfidential
- Butter Basil and Breadcrumbs
My nominees the Rules for participation are as follows:
- Display the award on your blog.
- Show your gratitude and link back to the person who nominates you with the award.
- Nominate 10 of your favourite deserving “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
- Link the nominees in your post and let them know they have been awarded.
- Write 10 interesting things about yourself.
10 Interesting Things About Me You Should Know:
- I Love Desserts and I don’t like sharing my desserts 😛
- I am addicted to baking.
- I love dancing…Though i have never taken any professional training….I always wish i had. Dancing makes me smile.
- I am a shopaholic. Shopping is like distressing for me. :*
- Pink…Pink..Pinkk….. I love the color pink. Its my favorite color.
- I have always wanted to learn swimming and to be able to swim and relax but i never learned it because i think i will get too tan. Lol… I know its wierd but I dont wanna get tanned.
- Paris is my favorite City and its my dream to go there. Its on my wish list. Eiffel Tower just attracts me soo much… Dont know why. Will be going soon.
- As a kid I wanted to be a doctor…. Then a fashion designer…Then post my MBA a banker….But here I am.. a Food Blogger. 🙂
- Being a Libran, I am too organized. I dont like mess. I like my things to be organized and perfect.
- I love Coffeee….No TEA! 🙂
Congratulations to all the bloggers. If you wish to participate, read the rules above and do nominate your fellow blogger.