These Red Velvet Oreo Fudge Brownies will take your heart away. They are extremely velvety, chocolaty and the Oreo is the X-factor to this recipe. Like all my recipes these are EGGLESS too. 😀
This is my first attempt to red velvet and it turned out to be amazing. I am surely gonna try more of these. The texture was extremely velvety and smooth. There are chunky pieces of Oreo biscuits in the brownie. I have topped it with my special “Oreo and Nutella Frosting”. Yes you heard it right. This recipe is like a treasure of favorites: Red Velvet, Oreos and Nutella. They are my ultimate favorite out of all the recipes I have tried so far. If you see more of Red Velvet recipes coming up on the blog dont be surprised………. Because I am going to try them very soon.
P.S- I was in Awe with the color and texture of these Red Velvet Oreo Fudge Brownies ❤
If you love Oreos, Nutella and that lovely texture of Red Velvet you are going to
like Love this Recipe. These are fudgy yet chewy because of the Oreo chunks in the cookies. It has a really smooth and silky texture. Each bite is like a burst of flavors and richness. I call my brownies Rich in texture and flavors because it has all the best and favorite ingredients possible. The oreo cookies inside the brownies were just not enough. I really wanted to top them with crushed oreos too. But I didnt want the Cookie and Cream Frosting. I was wondering what new could I top it up with. After a lotof brainstorming, I came up with the “Oreo Nutella Frosting”. The Oreo Nutella Frosting is like a dream come true. It is extremely delicious ❤
P.S- My Oreo Nutella Frosting is the best one I have made so far.
There definitely cannot be a better combination than Oreos and Nutella. Isnt it? My frosting is a 10 on 10. I couldnt resist myself from licking the spoon before I actually frosted my brownies. Although I had added oreos in the batter of the brownies, I thought it wasnt enough. I wanted an enhanced flavor of oreos. So I added Oreos to the frosting to. Trust me its the most amazing mix ever. This frosting is extremely easy to make. Its just like mixing everything together and you have one of the most amazing frosting ever.
Like all my bakes, These are also eggless. Alot of Readers ask me how do I manage everything eggless. Well its just a matter of choice. I prefer eggless baking. Although these red velvet brownies are eggless they are extremely moist and fudgy as a brownie is supposed to be. The most challenging part while making a red velvet cake is to maintain the color. Since there is a lot of Chocolate added in it, there are chances that the color of the chocolate could over power the redness. There is a trick to maintain the color which I will be talking about further in the recipe.
RECIPE: Red Velvet Oreo Fudge Brownies
Makes: One 9″ x 9″
Prep Time: 20 mins
Baking Time: 30 mins
For the Red Velvet Oreo Fudge Brownies:
- All Purpose Flour- 200 gms
- Unsalted Butter- 80 gms
- Castor Sugar- 100 gms
- Baking Powder- 1 tsp
- Unsweetened Cocoa- 2 tbsp
- Vanilla Extract- 1 tsp
- Yogurt- 1/2 cup
- Salt- A pinch
- Dark Chocolate- 100 gms
- Condensed Milk- 1/2 cup
- Red Food Color- 1 tsp
- White Vinegar- 1/2 tsp ( Secret behind the red color)
- Oreo Biscuits- 1 packet or as required.
- White Chocolate Chips or Sprinklers- Optional
For the Oreo Nutella Frosting:
- Nutella- 3/4th cup
- Heavy Cream- 1/2 cup
- Vanilla- 1 tsp
- Crushed Oreo Biscuits- 1 cup
1. Sieve together Flour, Baking Powder, Cocoa Powder, Salt and Keep Aside. Make sure you sieve it well 2 to 3 times for better results.
2. In a bowl, add butter and dark chocolate and melt them together in a microwave for 30 seconds. Stir it after 30 seconds.
3. In a large bowl now, add the melted butter and chocolate mix. Add sugar and whisk until combined.
4. Now add condensed milk and whisk until you get a smooth consistency.
5. Now add the dry ingredients in batches alternating it with yogurt. Use a spatula at this stage for more efficiency.
6. At last add Food color and Vanilla extract and Vinegar. The Vinegar will help in locking the red color. And dont worry you cant taste it in the brownies.
7. Line a 9″ x 9″ Baking tray with parchment paper, and pour half of the batter into it.
8. Now place the oreo biscuits on top. As many as you like.
9. Pour the entire batter and Bake for about 30 to 40 mins in a preheated oven at 180 degrees.
10. While your brownies are baking, Mix all the ingredients given under the Frosting Heading, and Keep aside to chill.
11. Once your brownies are baked, let them completely cool down before you top it with the frosting..
12. Refrigerate after layering the brownies with frosting. Top with white chocolate chips or sprinklers.
Your Red Velvet Oreo Fudge Brownies are now ready 🙂
Try CDBS recipes and tag them @cookingdiarybyshruti on Instagram and Facebook. I would love to see your reviews on the recipes.
Looking for similar Recipes? Try my